Tin Cup 2020 is a bright spot in the grey unknown of today’s future. We’re excited to open the Giving Period next Monday, June 1st at 9am.
We have to cancel our scheduled June 1st celebration of the Opening of the Giving Period in the Driggs City Park, however, with traditional event cancellations come new opportunities. The Community Foundation of Teton Valley is committed to driving participation in giving during Tin Cup and recognizing the hard work local nonprofits do by new means. Of course, the more you can encourage participation among your constituents, friends, family, and staff the better! Together, we hope to make this the most meaningful Tin Cup to-date.
We plan to recognize participating nonprofits in the following ways:
- Access to the 13th Annual Tin Cup Challenge Logo (download in our Media Kit).
- Each nonprofit will have a feature in one of 5 full-page Why it Matters Teton Valley Newspaper ads.
- You will receive a copy of your Why it Mattersad to share across your social media channels.
- Why it Matters blog posts on our website.
- Display in Mugler Plaza – a display, including your logo, will be up on Main Street the last 4 weeks of the Giving Period.
- I make Teton Valley great by – a readily printable PDF that allows you to fill in the blank, post, and tag across social media (download in our Media Kit).
- I give to – a readily printable PDF that allows your constituents to fill in the blank, post, and tag across social media (download in our Media Kit).
- Flat Tinny – a readily printable PDF. Make an appointment to use the Foundation’s laminator and pair with a paint stir stick from Ace. Use Flat Tinny to show your constituents your nonprofit in action via social media (download in our Media Kit).
- FB Profile Frame – let your FB friends know that you participated as a donor during the Tin Cup Challenge. Update your profile photo to our Tin Cup frame noting you as a donor and encourage others to do the same!
o How do I find the FB frame?
- Go to your profile on the Facebook app and tap “Edit” on your profile picture. Then tap “Add Frame”. Available during the Giving Period. Search Tin Cup Challenge 2020.
- Nonprofit Directory – our online directory now includes your mission and use of funds (if expanded upon during your application) in English and Spanish. Additionally, listings have your tax ID # and include your mailing address and physical address, if appropriate. In addition to linking to your website and basic contact information, each listing now includes links to your social media channels. Please take a moment to review your listing and let me know if there are any updates.